Sunday, September 6, 2015

Tom Burke -Director and Writer of "Gentleman on the Road"

Tom Burke -Director/Writer

You have no idea how exciting it is to find out that Tom has stepped behind the camera.

I am so happy and very excited to see how he translates his written word into a visual narrative.  I see it as a step in the right direction. He belongs behind the camera.  I hope he is sensitive to human interactions and visual stimulation.  I hope he is sensitive to color composition and aware of how different sounds can alter a mood. I have high hopes, and I am fully supportive in any way of his directorial journey.  The Burketeers are behind him as well.  He also, totally needs Cat Helms to help with his artwork. 

I hope he explores the darker side of human behavior and not afraid to discuss the flaws/absurdities in humanity.  



 I have a friend, Mike Jonathan, a Maori Film Maker in New Zealand.  
Director, Writer, and Producer  
Haka Boy Films

I have been so proud of him and his accomplishments.  Jealousy mostly. haha.  I would love to step out of my shell and get more involved in short films. Baby steps.  I have been studying screen writing for a while and I have a stack of concepts/brain storms on paper, but not completed. I have studied character development and subliminal messaging.  Since I am crappy at short stories, I have found a way to express my vivid imagination through screenplays. My dyslexia makes it difficult to translate and convey my visual ideas.  







   

No comments:

Post a Comment